Hours of Operation:
Park hours: Monday - Sunday
8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Rec Center hours: Sunday
1 p.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-6830
22023 E Colonial Dr.
Christmas, FL 32709
Points of Interest:
Please take our East Orange District Park Recreation survey!
Youth Programs and Sports
- Archery for Beginners registration is now open until full for ages 8 and older; this is an introduction to the basics of archery, held on Sundays 3 - 4 p.m. Equipment is provided. Cost: $12 per session.
- Session 2: March 1 - April 12
- Home School P.E. for grades K – 5th, designed to help home-schooled children stay active and learn the basics of sports and fitness, is offered on Tuesdays, 10:30 – 11:30 a.m., from January 7 – May 26, 2020 (no class on 3/17/20). Registration is required; limited to 20 participants. Cost: $40/student, birth certificate required.
- Junior Kicks Soccer spring registration is open now through February 24, 2020. League Play on Saturdays, March 14 – May 16, 2020, with Division 1: U6 (5/6 co-ed), Division 2: U8 (7/8 co-ed) and Division 3: U10 (9/10 co-ed). Cost: $45 per child ($20 out-of-county fee applies).
- Parents Night Out (for students in grades K - 5) allows you to drop off your child for a fun evening of pizza, snacks, games and crafts. Pre-registration is required on the Wednesday before each event and space is limited to 30 children; cost: $10 per child. The program is held on the following Fridays 7 - 10 p.m.:
- February 28: Valentine's Party
- March 27: St. Patrick's Day
- April 24: Comedy Night
- May 29: End-of-the-Year Glow Party
- Spring Break Camp Scooter registration for grades K - 5th is open through March 8 or until full (first come, first served) for March 13, 16,17, 18, 19 & 20; actual fee $96 (discounts apply).
As part of Orange County's INVEST In Our Home for Life program, $20 million was allotted for the development of new parks or the improvement of existing parks and facilities. The State of Florida Department of Economic Opportunity appropriated $1 million that was combined with $1 million of Orange County’s INVEST funds to help build a 5,000-square-foot recreation center in this park; a $250,000 Legislative appropriation also was received for a concession building and restroom. The park also has two soccer fields with lights and a parking area. Total construction cost: $4.8 million.
The park and recreation center opened on April 2, 2019.
Savage/Christmas Creek Preserve