Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9092
3850 S Econlockhatchee TRL
Orlando, FL 32829
Points of Interest:
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES & EVENTS!
Youth Sports and Programs
Adult Sports and Programs
- Brite Star Twirlers provides lessons for baton twirling, poms, dance and ribbons for youth ages five and older, no experience necessary! Program held on Tuesdays, Level 1 meets 5:30 - 6:30 p.m. and Level 2 meets 6 - 7 p.m. Cost: $5 per person per class.
- Fall Youth Junior Kicks Soccer – Eastside registration for ages 5/6, 7/8 and 9/10 opens July 27 through September 8 at Goldenrod Recreation Center and South Econ Recreation Center. Games played Wednesday nights at Econ Soccer Complex, September 11 to November 13; cost: $45 per child ($20 out-of-county fee applies).
- Fall Junior Magic Basketball registration is open now through August 30 or until full:
- Division 1: 5/6; Division 2: 7/8; Division 3: 9/10 and Division 4: 11/12; Division 5: 13/14.
- Format: 32 teams maximum per site, all co-ed and recreational.
- Registration: open June 15 until August 30, 2019, or until full.
- League plays September 21 – November 9, 2019.
- Cost: $60 per player ($20 out-of-county fee applies); proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill).
- Wing Chun Kung Fu teaches self-defense through this ancient art. This hour-long class will enhance self-confidence and increase attention span, alertness and physical health. Program held on Wednesdays 6 - 7 p.m.; cost: $10 per person per class (ask about monthly fee).
- Free Youth Fitness Membership is available for ages 8 – 17 or currently enrolled as a high school senior: gymnasium and game room – assigned times. Parents must fill out a registration form and a school ID is required when you register.
- Fall Adult Basketball registration is open now through August 9 (ages 18 and older). League plays Fridays, August 23 – October 25; cost: $350 per team (up to 10 players). Team must provide jerseys; season is eight games plus two weeks of playoffs.
- Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Badminton is the fastest racket sport and the second most-played game in the world. Come play and find out why badminton is so popular! Program held Thursdays 6 - 8:50 p.m.; cost: $4 per person per session or $20 for five sessions.
- Forte Fitness provides an intense, full body workout that will burn calories up to 48 hours after the session; bring yoga/exercise mat, towel and set of dumbbells comfortable for movement. Program is for ages 16 and older and is held Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays 6:30 - 7:30 p.m. and Saturdays 8 - 9 a.m.; cost: ask about membership options.
- Jazzercise Dance Mixx can torch fat, sculpt lean muscle and crush calories with a high-intensity workout that
mixes dance-based cardio with strength training. Fresh pulse-pounding music and body-blasting moves bring the intensity to transform your body, boost your mood and
ignite your energy. Program held Tuesdays and Thursdays 5:30 - 6:30 p.m.; cost: $43 per month for unlimited classes
or $5 per person per class.
- Moxie Mamas Fitness is an innovative stroller fitness program that helps moms regain or enhance pre-pregnancy fitness levels and meet the physical challenges of parenting by emphasizing strength and interval training
in a supportive environment. Classes are 60 minutes long. Program held Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays 9:30 a.m. and Wednesdays 6:15 p.m. Cost: first class free; fee varies per class (membership options available).
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 - 10 a.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.
- Sunday Volleyball, open to ages 14 and older, is held Sundays 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. Participation is organized by signing up on the waiting list online and by obtaining a confirmation email that reads “You are now confirmed – see you at the event” (email comes from the specific group hosting the volleyball session that week, as soon as space is available).
- Sessions for players of all levels.
- Sessions for players who play advanced level (team experience).
- Once confirmed, please arrive 15 minutes early to fill out a Registration form at the front desk before participating. Walk-ins without a confirmation email are subject to space availability.
For Renaissance Senior Center, call 407-254-9070.