Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9025
4863 N Goldenrod RD
Winter Park, FL 32792
Points of Interest:
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES & EVENTS!
Youth Sports and Programs
- Fall Junior Kicks Soccer – Eastside registration for ages 5/6, 7/8 and 9/10 opens July 27 through September 8 at Goldenrod Recreation Center and South Econ Recreation Center. Games played Wednesday nights at Econ Soccer Complex, September 11 to November 13; cost: $45 per child ($20 out-of-county fee applies).
- Home School P.E. for grades K – 8th, designed to help home-schooled children stay active and learn the basics of sports and fitness, is offered on Wednesdays through May 27, elementary 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and middle school 12:30 - 1:30 p.m. Registration is required; open until full. Cost: $2 per student per class.
- Session 1: August 14 - December 18
- Session 2: January 8 - May 27, 2020
- Junior Magic Basketball registration is open now through August 30 or until full:
- Division 1: 5/6; Division 2: 7/8; Division 3: 9/10 and Division 4: 11/12; Division 5: 13/14.
- Format: 32 teams maximum per site, all co-ed and recreational.
- Registration: open June 15 until August 30, 2019, or until full.
- League plays September 21 – November 9, 2019.
- Cost: $60 per player ($20 out-of-county fee applies); proof of Orange County residency required (utility bill).
- Parents Night Out (grades K - 5th) allows you to drop off your child for a fun evening of games, snacks and activities. Pre-registration is required; cost: $10 per child. The program is held on the following Fridays 6 - 10 p.m.:
- October 4: Spooky Story and Costume Contest
- November 15: Harvest Party
- December 13: Winter Wonderland
- March 6: PJs and Movie Night
- April 3: Glow Party (wear glow or light-up items)
- May 1: Fiesta Party
- Volleyball for ages 7-12 and 13-17 registration is open now through October 5, with games played on Saturdays, October 19 - December 21 (eight weeks including playoffs; dates are subject to change). Cost: $55 per person (additional $20 out-of-county fee applies). Proof of Orange County residency (utility bill) and birth certificate required at registration (birth date as of September 1, 2019). A skills assessment will be used to complete recreational league rosters. Volunteer coaches needed!
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 or currently enrolled as a high school senior: gymnasium and game room – assigned times. Parents must fill out a registration form and a school ID is required when you register.
Adult Sports and Programs
- Adult Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Jazzercise is a calorie-torching, hip-swiveling dance party workout with a hot playlist to distract from the burn. Customers can incinerate up to 800 calories in one 60-minute class. Choose from Dance Mixx, Fusion, Strike, Core, Strength, Interval Dance Mixx and Interval Fusion; classes held Mondays through Saturdays 9 - 10 a.m., and Mondays and Wednesdays at 6 - 7 p.m. Cost: from $45 per month (unlimited classes) or other options available; additional one-time fee of $25 for the month pass.
- Pickleball is a racquet sport that combines elements of badminton, tennis and table tennis. Come play with us and find out why pickleball is so popular! Join in the fun on Mondays and Fridays 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. and Sundays 1 – 3 p.m. Cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.
- Zumba is fun and easy international dance moves, choreographed to international music. This “exercise in disguise” will leave you wondering whether it was a workout or a party! Join the fun on Mondays 7 – 8 p.m.; Tuesdays 6 – 7 p.m. for cardio and strength; Wednesdays 7 – 8 p.m.; Thursdays 6 – 7 p.m. for cardio and strength; Fridays 6 – 7 p.m.; and Saturdays 10:30 – 11:30 a.m. Cost: $5 per class.