Hours of Operation:
Summer Park Hours: Sunday through Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. / Winter: Sunday through Saturday 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9820
2009 Lake Margaret DR
Orlando, FL 32806
Points of Interest:
Out of an abundance of caution and concern for the health of our citizens, Orange County has CLOSED Fort Gatlin Recreation Complex’s pool; both sessions of spring swim lessons are cancelled. The splash pads at Barber, Barnett, Bithlo, Capehart, Downey, and Dr. P. Phillips Community Parks are also closed until further notice.
Pool Hours: 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
This is an activity-based recreation facility with a tennis center, family swimming pool, and afterschool and summer programs. Swimming is $2 per person per day or $60 per person for an annual pass.
Enjoy our 10 tennis courts and pro shop; visit Central Florida Tennis Management Associates or call 407-254-9878.
Youth Programs and Sports
- Fun Club offers team sports, swimming, arts & crafts, group fitness, games and fun for home-schooled students in Kindergarten through 5th Grade on Tuesdays 9 - 11:30 a.m. Registration is now open; at the end of each month, enrollees can sign up for next month (if you register for the first session, you must pay the last day of class to hold a spot for the next session).
- April 14, 21 & 28, 10 hours, cost: $20.
- May 5 & 12, 5 hours, cost: $10.
- Mommy & Me is a program for moms toddlers ages 2 - 4, with registration now open until full.
- Session 3: April 15, 22 & 29 and May 6 & 13, 2020; cost: $21 per session.
- Parents Night Out (grades K - 5th) allows you to drop off your child for a fun evening of games, crafts and movies. Pre-registration is required on the Monday before each event (registration must be done in person and a registration packet must be filled out prior to attending); cost: $10 per child. The program is held on the following Fridays 7 - 10 p.m.:
- April 17: Show-n-Tell
- May 15: PNO H2O
- Sports Club offers checkers, games, swimming and fun for home-schooled students in grades 6 - 12 on Thursdays 9 - 11:30 a.m. Registration is now open; at the end of each month, enrollees can sign up for the next month (if you register for the first session, you must pay the last day of class to hold a spot for the next session).
- April 16, 23 & 30, 2020, cost: $25.
- May 7 & 14, 2020, cost: $10.
- Tumblers is a recreational gymnastics program for children age 3 to 12. Monday classes are 6 - 6:45 p.m. for ages 5 - 8, and 6:45 - 7:30 p.m. for ages 8 - 12, cost for each: $55 per month (annual registration fee upon sign up). Tuesday classes are 6 - 6:30 p.m. for ages 3 - 4, and 6:30 - 7 p.m. for ages 3 - 4 years, cost for each: $50 per month (annual registration fee upon sign up).