Follow us on Twitter: @OrangeCoParksFL
Get out and play! Spring registration is open or scheduled for various sports; check the web pages: Deportes para Adultos y Deportes para Jóvenes.
List of Park Events:
- Jan. 25 (Saturday) – Reserva Tibet-Butler EcoSaturdays: Animal Tracks, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m., cost: free event.
- Jan. 25 (Saturday) – Ride on over to Parque Histórico Fort Christmas for the Cowboy and Cowgirl Reunion on Saturday, January 25, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.! Cowboys and cowgirls should bring old stories, jokes, pictures and memorabilia to share; guests will learn pioneer history from long-time residents of east Orange County! Bring a covered dish and dessert to share for an old-fashioned picnic; paper goods and iced tea will be provided. Cost: free event. For information call 407-254-9310 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Feb. 1 (Saturday) – Parque Histórico Fort Christmas: Agricultural Fest, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m., featuring Barbeque Chicken and Rib Cook Off for 4-H and FFA chapters. Cattle Battle exhibition of steer and Heifers, with cash prizes and showmanship buckles; Peewee ages 4-7 and vintage showmanship classes offered (entry fee required). Chicken Pickin' youth poultry show competition (entry fee required). Cost: free event. .
- March 7 (Saturday) – Orange County Mayor Jerry L. Demings invites you, your family and friends to attend Mayor’s Jazz in the Park, a free evening of entertainment at Cypress Grove Park, 290 Holden Avenue, Orlando,, 3 - 6 p.m. (entertainment TBD). Bring chairs, blankets and a picnic, or purchase from food trucks. A Kid Zone will be available with inflatables, as well as a huge inflatable slide for all ages! This is a free event, open to the public. Community and service organizations that volunteer their time to make Orange County a better place to live will be recognized by Mayor Demings at this event; email email@example.com to participate. .
- March 28 (Saturday) – Parque Histórico Fort Christmas: Bluegrass Festival, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., cost: free; bring chairs, blankets and a picnic or purchase from food trucks. Join in the fun Hog Calling and Spouse Calling contests by registering at the event! .