Hours of Operation:
Park summer hours: Sunday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.; Winter: 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Rec Center: Sunday 1 p.m. - 8 p.m., Monday - Saturday 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Phone Number: (407) 254-9065
1751 Rhode Island Woods Circle
Orlando, FL 32824
Points of Interest:
- Enjoy a FREE Movie in the Park, "Dr. Seuss' The Grinch," at 6:15 p.m. on Friday, December 8 at Meadow Woods Community Park.
Closure for Maintenance
- The Meadow Woods Recreation Center gymnasium floor will be resurfaced December 10, 2023, through January 8, 2024. Members can use the fitness center through December 16, 2023; the entire recreation center will be CLOSED December 17, 2023 - January 2, 2024, at which time members may use Barnett, Goldenrod, Meadow Woods, South Econ or West Orange Recreation Center. Beginning January 3, 2024, members will be able to access the Meadow Woods Recreation fitness center only. The park will remain open during this entire process.
To make a reservation, please call the park directly at 407-254-9065; leave a detailed message if you reach voicemail. Please note that Orange County Parks and Recreation requires 30 days or more to schedule and complete payment and paperwork for all rentals.
View our CALENDAR of PROGRAMS, CLASSES and EVENTS!
- Champions in Motion is recreational competition cheerleading for youth on Thursdays: ages 4-6, 6-6:30 p.m.; ages 7-9, 6:30-7:15 p.m.; and ages 10 and older, 7:15-8 p.m. Cost: membership fee $15 and $10 per class.
- Youth Fitness Membership is available for free for ages 8 – 17 to use the gymnasium and game room at assigned times. Parent or guardian must be present to complete enrollment.
Adult Sports and Fitness
- Basketball (ages 18 and older)
- Registration: November 10 - December 8, 2023
- League Play: Fridays, January 12 - March 15, 2024
- Game times: 6:30, 7:30 and 8:30 p.m.
- Cost: $350 per team; teams must provide jerseys following NFHS basketball regulations.
- Fitness Center Memberships are $100 per year for ages 16 - 54 or $25 for 90 days; $75 per year for ages 55+ and active military. Membership includes access to fitness area and assigned times for gymnasium and game room. (Individual fitness classes are paid separately and do not require membership.)
- Pickleball for Adults: Monday and Wednesday 8 - 10 a.m.; cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.
- Volleyball for Adults: Wednesday and Saturday 6 - 8 p.m.; cost: included with fitness center membership or $10 per day.