• Invocation - District 1
• Great Oaks Village Caroling
• Jones High School Recognition
• Public Comment*
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Election of Vice-Mayor for the 2010 calendar year.
2. Appointment of a County Commissioner to the Orange County Research and Development Authority.
3. Appointment of an individual to succeed Vernice Atkins-Bradley on the Code Enforcement Board with a term expiring December 31, 2010, appointment of an individual to succeed Sheila I. Lafont on the Code Enforcement Board with a term expiring December 31, 2011, and the reappointment of Phillip Hollis and Jean Sandor to the Code Enforcement Board with terms expiring December 31, 2012 or nomination and appointment of individual(s) to succeed them. (Agenda Development Office)
4. Reappointment of Ronald Rogers and Evelyn S. Rivera to the Membership and Mission Review Board with terms expiring December 31, 2011 or nomination and appointment of individual(s) to succeed them. (Agenda Development Office)
5. Reappointment of Rev. Kevin Seraaj and Debra Pierre to the Planning and Zoning Commission with terms expiring December 31, 2011 or nomination and appointment of individual(s) to succeed them. (Agenda Development Office)
6. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Final Engineering Design Services for International Drive (from Westwood Boulevard to North Westwood Boulevard), Request for Proposals Y10-800-CH, from the following seven firms, listed alphabetically:
Brindley Pieters & Associates, Inc.
Kelly, Collins & Gentry, Inc.
Kimley-Horn and Associates, Inc.
Pegasus Engineering, LLC
Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc.
([Public Works Department Public Works Engineering Division] Purchasing and
7. Approval to enter into Sole Source Contract Y10-157-DG, Maintenance, Installation, Testing, and Inspection of the Fire Alarm System and Fire Sprinkler System Services with the proprietary source, SimplexGrinnell LP, for 60 months. The estimated contract amount is $2,636,818. ([Convention Center Facility Operations Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
8. Orlando Science Center Community Update.
B. ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF
1. Orange County Crime Update.
C. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Development Activity Update. All Districts. (Fiscal and Administrative Services Division)
D. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Approval to transfer Park Impact Fee funds from the Dr. Phillips gym project to the Land Acquisition Program; and Approval for staff to begin acquisition of ranked properties, subject to negotiations to include such factors as property cost, availability, location, etc. All Districts. (Parks and Recreation Division)
December 3, 2009 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
November 19, 2009 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Petition to Vacate
1. Applicant: Stephen H. Bekemeyer; Petition to Vacate 06-38, portion of a 50' wide unnamed, unopened right of way; District 1
B. Preliminary Subdivision Plan
2. World Design Center Planned Development - World Design Center Preliminary Subdivision, District 4
C. Substantial Changes
3. Applicant: Charlie True of Donald W. Mclntosh, Inc. on behalf of The Harris, Hooker and Huber Group, Waterstone Planned Development (PD) Waterstone Preliminary Subdivision; amend plan; District 1
4. Applicant: Olan Hill, Stillwater Crossings and Center Bridge Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1