I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS**
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. OFFICE OF REGIONAL MOBILITY
1. Greater Orlando Aviation Authority Presentation. All Districts.
B. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Orange County's Neighborhood Stabilization Program (NSP) Update Report. All Districts. (Housing and Community Development Division)
C. ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Design Services for Holden Heights Community Center, Request for Proposals Y12-804-SB, from the following eleven firms, listed alphabetically:
- C.T. HSU + Associates, P.A.
- Clemons, Rutherford & Associates, Inc.
- KBJ Architects, Inc.
- Le-Huu Partners
- MRI Architectural Group, Inc.
- Reynolds, Smith and Hills, Inc.
- Rhodes+Brito Architects
- Song and Associates, Inc.
- Starmer Ranaldi Planning & Architecture, Inc.
(Administrative Services Department Capital Projects Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division) Page 334-397
IV. WORK SESSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Update on Economic Development Ad Valorem Tax Exemption. (Office of Economic, Trade and Tourism Development)
2. NBA 2012 All-Star Game Jam Session Update. (Convention Center)
January 19, 2012 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
IV. WORK SESSION AGENDA (Continued)
B. OFFICE OF PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT AND CITIZEN ADVOCACY
1. Economic Incentive Plan and Impact Fee Update.
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR (Continued)
3. Solid Waste Study.
VI. PUBLIC HEARINGS
1. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 32, pertaining to Solid Waste Management; continued from November 29 and December 20, 2011
B. Substantial Change
2. Applicant: Russell Maynard, Tinwood Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1; continued from August 23, October 4, and December 6, 2011
3. Amending Orange County Code, Section 4-3, pertaining to Hours of Sale and Consumption of Alcoholic Beverages
4. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 31.5, pertaining to gasoline station price sign requirements; continued from January 24, 2012
D. Planning and Zoning Commission
5. Applicant: Chad Moorhead for Savina Park Planned Development; Case LUP-11-05-131, November 17, 2011; District 3; continued from January 24, 2012
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA (Continued)
D. COUNTY MAYOR
1. Open discussion on issues of interest to the board.