• Invocation - District 3
I. CONSENT AGENDA
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Orlando/Orange County Convention and Visitors Bureau Follow-up Report.
2. Selection of four firms and two ranked alternates to provide Continuing Professional Engineering Design Services, Request for Proposals Y8-905-CH, from the following eighteen firms, listed alphabetically:
Brindley Pieters & Associates, Inc.
Burgess & Niple, Inc.
Corzo, Castella, Carballo, Thompson, Salman, PA
CPH Engineers, Inc.
Dyer, Riddle, Mills & Precourt, Inc.
Florida Engineering Group, Inc.
GTC Engineering Corporation
HDR Engineering, Inc.
H.W. Lochner, Inc.
Inwood Consulting Engineers, Inc.
Johnson, Mirmiran & Thompson, Inc.
Kimley-Horn & Associates, Inc.
Lochrane Engineering, Inc.
Pegasus Engineering, LLC
Royal Consulting Services, Inc.
TEK Science and Engineering, Inc.
Wantman Group, Inc.
WBQ Design & Engineering, Inc.
([Public Works Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division)
3. Approval to contract with Vanguard for third party record keeping services, and with Vanguard and Dimensional Fund Advisors for investment provider services for the County's Deferred Compensation Program under the same provisions of the Orange County Sheriff's Office contract pursuant to the "piggybacking" provision of Section 17-312(d), Orange County Code to include Board approval and authorization for the Mayor to execute the final Trust Agreement and Recordkeeping Fee Agreement with Vanguard. The term of the agreements would be for five (5) years with one five (5) year renewal.
ADJOURN AS THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS AND RECONVENE AS THE ORANGE COUNTY COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
B. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Approval of the Second Addendum to Agreement between the Orange County Community Redevelopment Agency and the Orange Blossom Trail Development Board, Inc. regarding redevelopment activities on behalf of the CRA extending the agreement for an additional two year term ending September 30, 2010. District 6. (Orange County Community Redevelopment Agency)
ADJOURN AS THE ORANGE COUNTY COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
C. COMMUNITY AND ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES DEPARTMENT
1. Board discussion regarding the construction of seawalls in Orange County, and authorization for the Environmental Protection Division to revise/update the Pumping and Dredging Control Ordinance, Chapter 15, Article VI, Orange County Code. All Districts. (Environmental Protection Division)
September 4, 2008 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Board of Zoning Adjustment Appeal
1. Appellant: R. Duke Woodson, Foley and Lardner LLP Applicant: Karam Duggal; Case SE-08-08-003, August 7, 2008; District 1
B. Substantial Change
2. Applicant: Momtaz Barq of Terra-Max Engineering, Inc., Lake Eve Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
3. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 15, pertaining to Noise and Vibration Control
VI. PUBLIC COMMENT*