• Invocation - District 4
• Great Oaks Village Caroling
• Recognition of United Way Executive Committee
• Public Comment*
II. INFORMATIONAL ITEMS*
III. DISCUSSION AGENDA
A. COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR
1. Election of Vice-Mayor for the 2009 calendar year.
2. Appointment of an elected official to the East Central Florida Regional Planning Council.
3. Appointment of an elected official to the Downtown CRA Board.
4. Nomination of an individual to succeed Mable Butler as an Orange County representative on the Orange County Library Board of Trustees with a term effective January 1, 2009 and expiring December 31, 2012. (Agenda Development Office)
Adjourn as the Orange County Board of County Commissioners and convene as the Orange County Library District Governing Board
5. Appointment of an Orange County representative to the Library Board of Trustees with a term effective January 1, 2009 and expiring December 31, 2012. (Agenda Development Office)
Adjourn as the Orange County Library District Governing Board and
reconvene as the Orange County Board of County Commissioners
6. Reappointment of Sheila Lafont, Lyndell Mims, and Rick Furman to the Code Enforcement Board with terms expiring December 31, 2011 or nomination and appointment of individual(s) to succeed them. (Agenda Development Office)
7. Selection of one firm and two ranked alternates to provide Engineering Services for Reams Road Water Transmission Main Project, Request for Proposals Y9-807-PH, from the following five firms, listed alphabetically:
• CPH Engineers, Inc.
• Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc.
• MSCW, Inc.
• Wantman Group, Inc.
• Woolpert, Inc.
([Utilities Engineering Division] Purchasing and Contracts Division) Page 639-
B. COMMISSIONERS' REPORT
1. Commissioner Brummer wishes to discuss the appointment of a County Commissioner to the Wekiva River Basin Commission.
2. Commissioner Stewart wishes to discuss maximum term limits that members of the Planning and Zoning Commission are allowed to serve.
C. UTILITIES DEPARTMENT
1. Approval of the Landfill Gas Sale and Purchase Agreement between Orange County and Orlando Utilities Commission and delegation of authority to the County Mayor or his designee to execute the lease and easements in substantially the forms provided as exhibits when the legal descriptions become available. District 4. (Solid Waste Division)
2. Approval of the Second Amendment to and Restatement of the Substitute Agreement between Orange County, Florida and Orlando Utilities Commission relating to cooling water supply. District 4. (Administration)
D. PUBLIC SAFETY
1. Fire Hydrant Update. (Department Office)
E. GROWTH MANAGEMENT DEPARTMENT
1. Approval of an Affordable Housing Funding Agreement between Orange County, Homes In Partnership, Inc., and Hawthorne Village Corporation of Apopka, a subsidiary of Homes In Partnership, to pay the outstanding balance of $395,389.17 to the U.S.D.A. District 2. (Housing and Community Development Division)
November 20, 2008 Planning and Zoning Commission Recommendations
V. PUBLIC HEARINGS
A. Development Plan
1. Addison Place Planned Development - University House Orlando Development Plan, District 5
B. Non-Substantial Deviation
2. Applicant: Sarah Stack of MSCW, Moss Park Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Development Order and amendment to the First Amended and Restated Development Order for the Moss Park DRI; District 4
C. Substantial Change
3. Applicant: Sarah Stack of MSCW, Moss Park Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 4
Public hearings scheduled for 2:30 p.m.
D. Substantial Change
4. Applicant: Kendell Keith, Frye Center Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 1
E. Preliminary Subdivision Plan
5. Frye Center Planned Development - Lakeside Village Preliminary
Subdivision, District 1
6. Amending Orange County Code, Chapter 2, pertaining to specific project expenditure report
G. Comprehensive Policy Plan
7. Adoption of 2008-2 Regular Cycle and Small Scale Development
REGULAR CYCLE AMENDMENTS
Privately Initiated Future Land Use Map (FLUM) Amendments 1. Amendment # 2008-1-A-4-4 Morgran Company Foley & Lardner LLP
2. Amendment #2008-2-A-1-1 Concilo Mision Cristiana Fuente de Agua Viva Genesis Group, Dennis Bradford
3. Amendment #2008-2-A-3-1 Dean Road Partnership Staff Initiated Text Future Land Use Map (FLUM) Amendments
4. Amendment #2008-2-B-FLUM-1 Map Amendment removing FLUM designations for parcels annexed by incorporated jurisdictions within Orange County
5. Amendment#2008-2-B-FLUE-1 A Text Amendment to FLUE Policy 22.214.171.124 .A
6. Amendment * 2008-2-FLUE-2 Text Amendment to the FLUE Policy 126.96.36.199.1
SMALL SCALE CYCLE AMENDMENTS
Expedited Small Scale Cycle Amendments
1. Amendment* 2008-2-S-2-1 Brenda Carey for CVJCR Properties
2. Amendment* 2008-2-S-2-2 Charles Yang
3. Amendment* 2008-2-S-4-1 Rudy Santiago
4. Amendment* 2008-2-S-4-2 Emily Brown for Daryl Carter
5. Amendment* 2008-2-S-5-1 Dr. Patel
6. Amendment* 2008-2-S-5-3 Karen Savage
7. Amendment* 2008-2-S-5-4 Dr. Farzana Khan Winter Park Pediatrics
G. Comprehensive Policy Plan (Continued)
7. Adoption of 2008-2 Regular Cycle and Small Scale Development
Privately Initiated Small Scale Cycle Amendments
8. Amendment* 2008-2-S-1-1 Hillary Volcy
9. Amendment* 2008-2-S-2-3 Tannath Design
10. Amendment 2008-2-S-2-4 Maria Ruiz (2008-1 -S-2-1)
11. Amendment # 2008-2-S-3-1 Momtaz Barq
12. Amendment* 2008-2-S-4-3 RaceTrac
13. Amendment # 2008-2-S-5-2 Carrigan Reality
14. Amendment # 2008-2-S-6-1 William Ligato
15. Amendment* 2008-2-S-5-5 Daniel Bellows for Benjamin Partners LTD
SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION FOR ALL COMPREHENSIVE POLICY PLAN AMENDMENTS IS AVAILABLE FOR REVIEW AT THE ORANGE COUNTY PLANNING DIVISION, 201 S. ROSALIND AVENUE,
ORLANDO, FLORIDA 32801 - 2ND FLOOR
H. Planning and Zoning Commission Board-Called
8. Applicant: Duke Woodson and April Montgomery of Foley & Lardner, LLP, The Reserve at Alafaya Planned Development; Case RZ-08-06-036, November 20, 2008; District 4
I. Non-Substantial Deviation
9. Applicant: Kathy Hattaway of HCI Planning & Land Development
Consultants, Eagle Creek Development of Regional Impact (DRI) Development Order and amendment to the Second Amended and Restated Development Order for the Eagle Creek DRI; District 4
J. Substantial Change
10. Applicant: Kathy Hattaway of HCI Planning & Land Development
Consultants, Eagle Creek Planned Development (PD) Land Use Plan (LUP); amend plan; District 4