On Your ScheduleAt Your Pace
If you would like to watch a recent Board of County Commissioners meeting without having to actually attend one of our regularly-scheduled Tuesday meetings, BCC Videos are for you.This page will help you navigate directly to the section of the meeting in which you're interested.We hope you find this service helpful and that it invites you to be engaged with your County government. Pleasant viewing
• Invocation - Mayor Crotty
• Presentation of proclamation designating the week of August 24 through August 30, 2008 as Firefighter Appreciation Week
• Orange County Employee Performing Arts Contest discussion
1. Commissioner Brummer wishes to discuss a request of the United States Board of Geographic Names regarding the naming of Wekiwa Springs on the U.S.G.S. Topographic Maps Series. Page 200-203
1. Presentation of Charter Review Commission Final Report.
1. Approval of the amendment to Resolution 92-M-64, changing the maximum allowable millage for the International Drive Master Transit and Improvement District MSTU from 0.1 to 0.3 mill per annum and expanding the uses of the MSTU funds.
2. Appointment of two Board members and two alternates to the 2009 Value Adjustment Board and appointment of one citizen member and one alternate citizen member.
ADJOURN AS THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS AND RECONVENE AS THE INTERNATIONAL DRIVE COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
3. Adoption of the Community Redevelopment Agency resolution to approve and adopt the proposed FY 2008-09 budget for the International Drive Community Redevelopment Agency. (Office of Management and Budget)
ADJOURN AS THE INTERNATIONAL DRIVE COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY AND RECONVENE AS THE ORANGE COUNTY COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY
4. Adoption of the Orange County Community Redevelopment Agency (CRA) resolution to approve and adopt the proposed FY 2008-09 budget for the Orange County CRA. (Office of Management and Budget)
ADJOURN AS THE ORANGE COUNTY COMMUNITY REDEVELOPMENT AGENCY AND RECONVENE AS THE BOARD OF COUNTY COMMISSIONERS
1. Emergency Management System Annual Update. (Office of the Medical Director)
July 7, 2008 Board of Zoning Adjustment Recommendations
Orange TV9860 Universal BlvdOrlando, FL. 32819Email: OTVmail@ocfl.netPhone: 407-685-9000
All e-mail sent to this address becomes part of Orange County public record. Comments received by our e-mail subsystem can be read by anyone who requests that privilege. In compliance with "Government in the Sunshine" laws, Orange County Government must make available, at request, any and all information not deemed a threat to the security of law enforcement agencies and personnel.